Thursday 7 April 2011

LIFE IN CANADA

Wow!!  Life in Canada in so many ways is VERY DIFFERENT than the states!  Although I am loving it, it is taking a little getting used to!

Keith & I arrived here on Jan. 10, 2011, and so far things are going pretty great!  We are still crazy in love with each other and acting like normal newlyweds!

I miss my kids & grandkids like crazy, and I miss my precious Angels in Oregon.  But you can't have everything, they say, so I feel pretty darned blessed.

I miss MEXICAN FOOD!  They don't know anything about mexican food here.  And, let me tell you, Canada is DEFINITELY NOT KNOWN for it's fast food.  Strangely enough, even McDonalds doesn't serve the same things here as they do in the States.  Just another something to get used to!

Kieth started a new job this week and we have high hopes.  He is selling Advertising for a local free paper called 'TidBits'.  So far he is getting very good response and doing well.  He's done this sort of thing before, and done it well, so, as I said, we have high hopes.

Well, that's the latest 'short' of it.  Maybe I'll really start blogging properly sometime soon! :-)

1 comment:

  1. How was your trip? I didn't get an update about that. I would love to hear about it.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete